All Types of Visa Applicants
Are you looking for Canada Immigration Medical Examination in Bangladesh? Health assessments of the Canadian visa applicants are conducted by the International Organization for Migration (IOM) at the Migration Health Assessment Center, Dhaka.
- Dr.Billal Hossein (Male)
- Dr.Sonia Arifa (Female)
- Dr. Dr A K M Mushfiqur Rahman Faruq (Male)
Appointments and Information
Working hours: 08:30 – 17:00, Sunday through Thursday, except national holidays
Phone numbers: Dhaka: +88 0171 348 1798; + 88 0177 776 1309
What to bring to the health assessment
- Passport (Original).
- In case Passport is submitted to VFS, NID with VFS receipt.
- Examination Referral letter(IME).
- In case of Upfront-Student, Express entry, Worker can process but Family class is currently not accepted by RICC.
- E-Medical examination fee per person BDT 4800 for adult, BDT3350 for children 11-14 years and BDT3200 for children <11 years. The fees do not include any additional investigations (like sputum analysis for Tuberculosis), specialist referrals (like Chest physician consultation) which may be required to establish or clarify a diagnosis and if diagnosed with Tuberculosis, TB treatment.
- Previous chest X-rays, if available.
- If you suffer or have suffered from any chronic condition or underwent major medical or surgical treatment, please bring medical records or hospital reports. Insufficient information may lead to delays and additional testing.
Children under 16 years must be accompanied by a parent or a legal guardian, who can sign and take decisions on their behalf.
Advice regarding the health assessment:
- For your medical examination you will be asked to wear examination gown during medical examination and while taking X-Ray.
- We ensure chaperone (usually nurse) to be present during your physical examination if you are examined by physician of opposite sex.
- Do not conceal medical conditions. Deliberate attempts to hide them will be reported to the Canadian High Commission.
- Do not conceal pregnancy. Pregnancy will not affect your immigration prospects.
- Note that as your whole body will be examined except private parts, please maintain proper hygiene.
- Postpone or re-schedule your appointment if you or your child is acutely ill with a high fever or rash.
- If you use glasses or contact lens, bring them to the health assessment.
Your medical report
The result of the examination will be forwarded directly by the panel physician to the Regional Medical officer (RMO) New Delhi through e-medical.